2020-2021 Course Information
To get the most out of the Geography undergraduate program, we strongly recommend that you take courses from a variety of subfields and streams.
- Check the requirements for the degree that you are pursuing and read the description of the program.
- Check the timetable for the current list of courses offered at Western.
- Check the prerequisites for courses that you intend to take in future years.
Fall 2020 Important Dates Dates
All the information you need to know about fall/winter course registration can be found on the registrar's website.
- September 9: Classes resume
- September 17: Last day to add a first term half course
- October 12: Thanksgiving Holiday – Department Office Closed
- November 2 to November 8: Fall Reading Week (No classes; Department Office open)
- November 12: Last day to drop a first term half course without penalty
- November 30: Last day to drop a full course without penalty
- December 9: Classes end
- December 10: Study day
- December 11-22: Examination Period