2020-2021 Course Information
To get the most out of the Geography and Environment undergraduate program, we strongly recommend that you take courses from a variety of subfields and streams.
- Check the requirements for the degree that you are pursuing and read the description of the program.
- Check the timetable for the current list of courses offered at Western.
- Check the prerequisites for courses that you intend to take in future years.
Winter 2021 Important Dates Dates
All the information you need to know about fall/winter course registration can be found on the registrar's website.
- January 11: Classes resume
- January 19: Last day to add a first term half course
- February 1: Summer Term Academic Timetable available
- February 16: Summer Term Activation and Course Registration begins
- February 13 to 21: Spring Reading Week
- February 22: Intent to Register (ITR) 2021 Fall/Winter
- March 1: Application to Graduate for June 2021 available
- March 15: Last day to drop a second term half course without academic penalty
- March 15: Last day to request or cancel a Discovery Credit for a second-term 0.5 course
- March 31: Deadline to submit your Intent to Register for Fall/Winter 2021
- April 2: Good Friday
- April 12: Classes end
- April 13: Study day
- April 14-30: Examination Period
- April 30: Application to Graduate for June 2021 closes