2021-2022 Course Information
To get the most out of the Geography and Environment undergraduate program, we strongly recommend that you take courses from a variety of subfields and streams.
- Check the requirements for the degree that you are pursuing and read the description of the program.
- Check the timetable for the current list of courses offered at Western.
- Check the prerequisites for courses that you intend to take in future years.
Fall/Winter 2021 Course Registration Dates
All the information you need to know about fall/winter course registration can be found on the registrar's website.
- Saturday June 5: First year students start registering
- Monday July 5 - Friday July 9: Year 4 students get their appointments to start course registration
- Monday July 12 - Friday July 16: Year 3 students get their appointments to start course registration
- Monday July 19 - Friday July 23: Year 2 students get their appointments to start course registration
- Tuesday July 27 at 11:59PM: Priority Enrollment Period ends
- Wednesday July 28: Priority Change Date #1
- Thursday July 29: Course Registration Resumes
- Wednesday August 4: Priority Change Date #2
- Thursday August 5: Course Registration Resumes
- Thursday September 16: Fall/Winter course registration period ends (last day to add or enroll to/from wait list)
- Tuesday November 30: Drop Without Academic Penalty (Withdrawn)