Completion of 5.0 first-year courses with no failures. Students must have an average of at least 70% and no mark less than 60% in the 3.0 principal courses.
- 1.0 course* from Geography 1100, 1300A/B, 1400F/G, 1500F/G, Environmental Science 1021F/G (with Geography 1400F/G recommended).
- 1.0 course from Economics 1021A/B and 1022A/B.
- 1.0 course numbered 1000-1999.
- If 2100 level Economics courses are selected in the module, MCV4U or Mathematics 0110A/B is required for registration.
- Students are strongly recommended to include in their first year course selection 1.0 course from Category B and 1.0 from Category C in order to meet the breadth requirements of their degree.
- The official source of admission requirements and courses for this module is the online Western calendar. Please consult that source for the most current information.