The Department of Geography and Environment welcomes participants to the 2021 Canadian Association of Geographers – Ontario Division conference on November 12 and 13, 2021. CAGONT 2021 welcomes Geographers from all areas of the discipline and individuals at all career stages. Please note that this year all activities will be hosted virtually and participation is free.
Call for Papers and Special Sessions
Conference Participation: with presentation
If you would like to participate with a paper presentation, poster or short research proposal presentation, the deadline to submit an abstract is Friday, October 22, 2021 at 11:59pm. Please use this form for submissions: https://forms.office.com/r/TVyCN1kxGT
- Paper presentations will feature in sessions wherein each presenter will have 15 minutes to present with 5 minutes maximum for questions
- Short thesis proposal presentations in sessions wherein each presenter has 7 minutes with 2 minutes maximum for question
- Posters with an associated live virtual discussion period.
Abstract submissions require: a title, up to 5 keywords and a 250 word (maximum) abstract and associated special session information (if applicable). Please proofread abstracts carefully as they will not be edited before appearing in the program. The abstract submission form will close Friday October 22, 2021 at 11:59pm. Late submissions will not be accepted
Conference Participation: no presentation
To participate in the conference (without submitting an abstract) please register using: https://forms.office.com/r/TVyCN1kxGT
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
- Special session application deadline: October 4 @ 11:59 pm
- Special session notification/confirmation: October 11
- Final submission/registration deadline: October 22 @ 11:59pm